REMINDERS & NOTICES
Information for current residents and business owners.
- On September 18, 2017, the Decorah Telecommunications Utility Board presented to the city council a summary of the feasibility study conducted by Uptown Services, LLC. The feasibility study itself provided information on four core areas: Market Analysis, Technology Strategy, Design, and Capital Budget; Incumbent and Proposed FTTP Offerings; and Pro Forma Financial Analysis. [READ MORE]
Boulevard TreesIt is the responsibility of all adjoining property owners to keep boulevard trees trimmed 8′ above sidewalks and 14′ above streets.
Use the following links to quickly navigate to frequently used items.
City of Decorah News
- SLWA is a private company that provides optional water and/or sewer service line warranties to homeowners. SLWA is proud to have been selected by the NLC as an Enterprise Programs Partner. The NLC, representing over … [READ MORE]
Upcoming Meeting Agendas
City Council Agenda | VIEW ALL
- September 18, 2017 -subject to change with 24/hr. notice
Committee Meeting Agendas | VIEW ALL
- Budget & Finance Committee meeting Monday, September 18 – 4:30 pm
- City Council Work Session – Thursday, September 21 – 4:00 p.m.
Board/Commission Meetings | VIEW ALL
- Appeal to the Board of Adjustment
- Boards & Commissions Application - Fillable
- Compliance Certificate Application- Fillable
- C-3 Design Application - Fillable
- Employment Application - Fillable
- Human Rights Complaint Form - Fillable
- Residential Rental Application - Fillable
- Residential Rental Checklist
- Right-of-Way Work Permit
- Request For Zoning Amendment - Fillable
- Sidewalk Improvements Permit - Fillable
- Sign Permit - Fillable
- Street Closing Permit - Fillable
- Special Event Permit Application
- Water & Sewer Service ACH Authorization Form - Fillable
- Water & Sewer Service Application - Fillable
- Decorah Boulevard Tree Voucher - Fillable