Agenda items are due by 5:00 on the Sunday prior to the second Tuesday of the month. Contact the DHPC Chair to submit agenda items for consideration.
Please join us for the regular monthly meetings of the Decorah Historic Preservation Commission on the second Tuesday of each month @ 7:30 p.m. Meetings are generally held in the Decorah Municipal Building.
Decorah National Historic Register Sites
If you have questions about a particular property, please contact a Commissioner.
- Broadway-Phelps Park District (added 1976) – West Broadway from Winnebago to Park Drive.
- Cooley-Whitney House (added 1978) – 305 Grove Street
- Decorah Woolen Mill (added 2001) – 107 Court Street
- Ellsworth-Porter House (added 1975) – 401 West Broadway
- Ice Cave (added 1978) – Quarry Road (Deeded to the City of Decorah 1954)
- Koren Library (added 1984) – Luther College Campus
- Luther College Farm (added 1979) – Luther College Campus
- Miller, Norris House (added 1976) – 118 North Mill Street (part of Museum Complex)
- Municipal Swimming Pool (added 2011) – 701 College Drive
- Painter-Bernatz Mill (added 1974) – 200 North Mill Street
- Steyer Bridge (added 1978) – Oneota Drive
- Steyer Opera House (added 1980) – 102-104 West Water Street