Water Department's Personnel
- Todd Ihde - Water Superintendent
- Rick Bohr - Assistant Water Superintendent
- Dennis Myhre
- Jeremy Carolan
- Jon Young
- Jason Hovey
- Repair and maintenance of water mains.
- Repair and maintenance of city sewer lines.
- Keep records of repairs of all water mains, sewer lines, and work done by Contractors.
- Keep records and maintain all wells, booster stations, and lift stations daily.
- Up-date and repair all water meters.
- Read the water meters, record readings and check for high usage.
- Do daily test’s on the quality of the City water.
- Have stand-by pumps ready for flood control.
- Mow designated areas throughout the city in the summer, and shovel designated side-walks in the winter.
- Flush, maintain and replace all fire hydrants.
- Assist with development of GIS/GPS Systems.