Water Department's Personnel:
- Todd Ihde, Water Superintendent 25 years of service
- Rick Bohr, Assistant Water Superintendent 32 years of service
- Dennis Myhre 44 years of service
- Jeremy Carolan 16 years of service
- Jon Young 9 years of service
- Jason Hovey 4 years of service
Water Department's Major Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintenance of water mains.
- Repair and maintenance of city sewer lines.
- Keep records of repairs of all water mains, sewer lines, and work done by Contractors.
- Keep records and maintain all wells, booster stations, and lift stations daily.
- Up-date and repair all water meters.
- Read the water meters, record readings and check for high usage.
- Do daily test’s on the quality of the City water.
- Have stand-by pumps ready for flood control.
- Mow designated areas throughout the city in the summer, and shovel designated side-walks in the winter.
- Flush, maintain and replace all fire hydrants.
- Assist with development of GIS/GPS Systems.
Water Department Contact:
Water Department's Major Equipment:
- Dump Truck
- Jet Machine for maintenance of sewer lines
- Stand-by pumps for Flood control
- Van with Sewer Television pan and tilt camera
- Vac Trailer
- Air Compressor
- 125 KW Standby Generator
- 2-3-4-and 6 inch pumps